Freshman Application Checklist
- Application formSubmit your Golden Gopher Application. We also accept the typical Application as well as the Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- We don’t have a preference which is why application platform you use, but please submit only 1 application. Submitting one or more will wait your admission choice.
- Application feePay the $55 application cost inside your application platform or submit a charge waiver demand.
- Academic RecordSelf-report your twelfth grade grades as well as your ACT or SAT scores (see frequently asked questions to find out more). Your distribution technique differs in line with the application platform you decide on:
- Golden Gopher Application: finish the Academic Record part in the application.
- Typical Application: complete the Courses and Grades section and enter your test ratings in your profile part.
- Coalition Application: after publishing your form, head to z.umn.edu/AcademicRecord and produce a merchant account utilising the same current email address as your application.
Once you use, you may:
- Immediately be looked at for admission to your University Honors Program as well as for Academic Scholarships.
- Enjoy information regarding finishing the Free Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA).
|Freshman Application Checklist|
|Application Academic that is self-Reported Record55 Application Fee|
|Essay||not essential for Admission|
|Letters of Recommendation||not essential for Admission|
|Transcript||Not Required for Admission|
Early Action Deadline:
Extra Application Checklists
Freshman Application Due Dates
Early Action Deadline:
Always Check My Application Status
You should use Application Tracker to ascertain which application materials have already been gotten, and whether a choice was made in your application.
Admissions Choices Process
In the University of Minnesota, we genuinely believe that choosing pupils from the extremely skilled group of candidates calls for a person evaluation of most application materials submitted for every pupil; every application is read with its entirety.
Other Application Information
What kind of pupil will you be?
- You will be a freshman applicant in the event that you will graduate from senior school in 2020. (even though you will complete university credits while in highschool.)
- You will be additionally a freshman for those who have finished from senior school, but have NOT enrolled at a university, college, or just about any other college after senior high school.
- If you’re applying being a freshman applicant, it is possible to use making use of Golden Gopher Application, popular Application or the essay writers Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- You will be a transfer applicant if you should be a school that is high that has registered or enrolled at a university, college, or just about any other college after graduating from senior school.
- If you should be moving in one level system to some other in the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you must finish an alteration of university kind.
- You may be a graduate pupil if you’ve got completed your Bachelor’s level and so are seeking to carry on your training using the goal of attaining a post-graduate level.
- Graduate applicants should contact the Graduate class Office of Admissions.
Current U of M Scholar
- You might be A university that is current of pupil when you have verified or are enrolled in classes.
- If you should be moving in one level program to a different regarding the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you need to finish an alteration of university kind.
Previous U of M Student
- You might be A university that is former of student if you should be time for a qualification program in the U of M after an lack of a year or much longer.
- You must complete an Application for Readmission if you are a former student looking to return to a degree program from an absence of one year or longer.
Note about Civic Engagement
The University of Minnesota welcomes speech that is free. Students trying to get admission towards the University, that has been suspended for involvement in a protest, wouldn’t be expected to report activities that are such. Within the application for admission, we do offer students with area to talk about more details they have engaged and feel are important about themselves and their particular beliefs and the activities in which.
Go back to Webpage
Workplace of Admissions, a Division of this working office of Undergraduate Education • 240 Williamson Hall • 231 Pillsbury Drive INTERNET SEARCH ENGINE • Minneapolis, MN 55455-0213 • P: 1-800-752-1000 • F: 612-626-1693
The University of Minnesota is just a proud person in the nationwide Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), which valuesand is committed to exercising ethical behavior in university admissions.
© 2014 Regents for the University of Minnesota. All legal rights reserved. • The University of Minnesota is an equal possibility educator and employer • Privacy StatementLast modified on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:47